Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil, Natural Flavor, 1000mg or 1500mg CBD
$75.00 – $85.00
We use Full Spectrum Organic CBD oil to sooth inflammation, for anxiety relief, pain relief and better sleep. It also can help with arthritis and as a appetite suppressant.
For internal use. Ingredients: MCT from Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Organic Sunflower Lecithin
- The 1000mg has 1000mg CBD in a 1oz. bottle.
- 30 servings at 33mg each.
- The 1500mg has 1500mg CBD in a 1oz. bottle.
- 30 servings at 50mg each.
Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil – Extracted From the Cherry Wine Hemp Strain
- Our CBD Oil can help as an anti-inflammatory, for anxiety relief, pain relief and a sleeping aid. It can also help with arthritis and as an appetite suppressant. CBD Oil has a synergistic relationship to the human endocannabinoid system which allows our bodies to processes it and get the cannabinoid health benefits.
- Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil or “whole-plant” CBD oil means that we keep all the beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes of our hemp flower intact when we extract it. The main cannabinoid is cannabidiol, better know as CBD, but there are 100’s of different cannabinoids and terpenes in hemp flower extract. Our Cherry Wine hemp strain is especially loaded with beneficial terpenes.
- From Soil to Oil – Our philosophy at Zenzen Organics is to provide only the best and highest quality in everything we do. We are caretaker’s of the earth and we care about you and your health. We do not use herbicides, pesticides or petrochemical plastics as weed barriers.
Some people ask: Do you use “Pure CBD oil”?
- We consider our oil to be pure because we use the whole plant, it is full spectrum.
- Some sources use the words “Pure CBD Oil” to refer to CBD isolate. In these cases the CBD has been extracted and isolated from the other cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Our Full Spectrum Organic CBD oil contains all the rich terpenes and cannabinoids of hemp, including trace amounts of THC. (less than .3%)
- It is unlikely you will find an actual pure CBD oil because it is too concentrated to use alone, it is black and sticky and really strong. It needs to be blended to the correct concentration in a carrier oil.
Which CBD strength should I choose?
- Your body weight, biochemistry and purpose for taking CBD will affect the dosage.
- If you have never taken CBDs before we recommend starting with a smaller dosage and increasing as you become familiar with it.
Organic MCT coconut carrier oil
- MCT coconut oil helps the body absorb CBD and is our favorite carrier oil.
Organic sunflower lecithin for increased absorption
We add sunflower lecithin which has been shown to increase cannabinoid absorption. Lecithin also helps people with digestive issues absorb vitamins and minerals. It contains the essential nutrient, Choline, which synergistically works to help your body absorb CBD. Our sunflower lecithin is free of allergens. Other benefits include improving memory, immunity and brain function. It works as a preventative for heart issues including heart attacks. Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should not use Sunflower Lecithin.
- Shake well, squeeze dropper 3-4 times in bottle before dosing.
- Put dropper full under tongue and hold for 30-60 seconds, then swallow.
- Take 1-2 servings daily as needed.
CBD extract from Cherry Wine hemp strain, packed with beneficial terpenes:
- Bisabolol – Anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive (pain reliever for bruises, burns, fractures, and joint damage such as arthritis and sprains). (ref.)
- B-Caryophyllene (CB2) – Anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain reliever) and other properties. (ref.)
- Guaiol – Anti Inflammatory and analgesic, can help with arthritis, gout, swelling, pain, bacterial infections and fungus. (ref)
- Humulene – Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
Cherry Wine Hemp Strain Genetics
- Hybrid of Charlotte’s Web and the WIFE
Testing Certification was provided by AURUM Labs, third Party testing, ISO accredited and Colorado State regulated Lab.
- 13.6% CBDa
- .06% Delta 9 THC, less than the .3% THC
Our Hemp is processed using 200% food grain alcohol.
About Zenzen Organics:
Our CBD products represent the premium harvest of a conscious farming process: “From Soil to Oil”. We farm organically without herbicides, pesticides and don’t use petrochemical plastic weed barrier. Giving back to the community is important to us and we are active in local conservation organizations, education and grow extra veggies to donate. If you are in the area please come visit the farm.
*Health statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, FDA. This product or web site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.